Prepare for the New School Year: 30+ Resources for Back to School
As the new school year rolls in I want to be as prepared as possible to take on another 10 months of waking up cranky kids and making endless amounts of Sunbutter & Jam sandwiches. Prepare for the new school year and get ready for back to school with this ultimate list.
Prepare for the new school year in the best way! I asked some fellow blogger parents to share their best posts about back to school with me and I was overwhelmed with all the amazing articles I was flooded with! Over 30 parent bloggers have contributed to the list to make getting ready for back to school a breeze.
These posts cover a whole range of topics but all speak on being prepared for the new school year. From morning routines to school supply list, meal prep and lunch box ideas, and even some of the challenges when it comes to kindergarten transition.
I hope if you are worried about you or your kids being prepared for the new school year well ahead of its start that you’ll find some help here!
- Ready, Set, Back to School Routines that Work – She’s A Wreck
- How We Changed Our After School Routine – Organizational Toast
- 11 Ways to Make mornings suck less for you and your child – Live With Courage Now
Back to school routines – Coffee ADD Mom of 6
- Essential Back to School Supply List – She’s A Wreck
- Back to School Checklist – Shaila Jav
- Back-to-School Shopping Sanity Savers – Living for the Sunshine
- How to Easily Get Organized in One Day – Kristidee Writer
- 5 Simple Back-to-School Hacks for the Best Year Yet – Jessica Goodpaster
- How To Organize Your Life & Create A Simpler Life – Money Bliss
- Back to School Planner Stickers – Mom Envy.Co
- School Info Planner And Family Binder Inserts – Mom Envy.Co
- Back to School Organization Tips from a Teacher and a Parent – Teach Mom Repeat
- How To Set Up a Homework Station Kids Will Actually Use – My Aggrandized Life
Preparing for the First Day of School
- Back to School Books to Prepare – She’s A Wreck
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Starting Kindergarten – Choas and Quiet
- 10 School Readiness Skills (That Have NOTHING to Do with Academics!) – The Salty Mamas
- Top Tips on Helping Children Starting Secondary School – My Crazy Brood
- Happy First Day of School: How to Beat the Back-to-School Blues – Very SpecialTales
- DIY teacher gifts + Freebie – DIY Beauty Base
- Back to School Teacher Gift Tags – Cool with 5 kids
- “I Love My Teacher Because” Printable – Paper Heart Family
Shop Unique Teacher Gifts at Sew Crafty Crochet
Meal Prep & Lunch Hacks
- Lunchbox Cheats – Lexi’s Lunch
- How To Plan School Lunches Quickly With This Simple Trick – Meal Planning BluePrints
- 10 Quick and Healthy Lunches For School or Work -My Aggrandized Life
- 5 Ways To Prep Your Homeschool Year Successfully – Simply Be Wild and Free
- 5 Simple Homeschool Organization Ideas – Simply Be Wild and Free
- How To Survive The First Month With Your Sanity (And Sense Of Humor) In Tact – The Wild West 3
- Best Tips to Prepare for Back to School: Save Time, Money & Sanity! – Famlee of Four
- Zero Waste College Essentials – Caffeine and Conquer
- Five back to school transition tips – She Is Something
- Getting Ready For The School Year– Half Stay At Home Mom
Woah! So much to get through but a resource that’s great to learn from year after year. I hope as you prepare for the new school year that you are able to stay sane, hopeful and ready! A new school year will always bring a new set of challenges but the feeling of being at least slightly organized is bound to make for a great start.